google

 

Wednesday 27 February 2008

a kid with a credit card

I have ordered wii fit today, to go with the wii bought 2 weeks ago I do feel like a kid with a credit card sometimes whilst I battle in my head, spending seems so wrong, eurggh.

So wii fit is my latest must have, I dread my children feeling poor, feeling worthless, I was the child who was too bad for presents, we had money, it just didn't get spent on me. I never knew what I did that was so wrong and now I have reached an awkward stage where I think I can see it wasn't me, but blaming me is easier than facing up to how much was wrong for me. There I have said it... I'll wait for my world to crash down...

I suspect the blog is feeding my paranoid bit ever so slightly, i want to be more open but I can see people have been here & I have no idea who, if you'd like to say hi I'll wave right back!

Thanks for reading :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.